The first videos you see when you open Motiview, are automatically selected based on geographical proximity. You can get videos from other areas and countries by clicking «Select country» and «Select region». Click «Show all» to get back to the overview page.
# Download videos
To download videos, do the following steps
- Click on any video from the overview page
- Click the «Download video» button on the bottom left
On average, a video will take between 5–10 minutes to download, depending on your internet connection.
# Download multiple videos simultaneously
There is an option to download 20 videos based on your geographical location. This background process might take up to several hours to complete and requires a high speed internet connection. Not recommended with a slow internet connection.
- Click on the three dots/«More» button
- Click «Download 20 videos»
If you clicked «Download 20 videos» and nothing seems to happen you might find that the PC is already busy downloading Windows updates. In this case it's a good idea to let the PC have some time to finish the downloading and updating before you try downloading more Motiview videos. Other times, a quick reboot of the PC can be very effective.
# Favourite videos
Favourite videos will always be shown at the top of the overview page.
- Click the video you want to set as favourite
- Click “Set as favourite”
# Watch videos
- Open up a video from the front page
- If you haven't downloaded it, you'll need to download it first
- Press Play